Friday, January 13, 2012

update

The blog is not going to have a posting schedule. As the work gets done I will be posting. Expect at least a weekly update , probably posted on Sunday.

This week I've been catching up, removing the paint and outside canvas of the trunk. Anyone thinking of doing this type of project should expect to do a lot of sanding.  I've spent a considerable amount of time cleaning up the edges.

I would like to post more frequently, but I also want to take my time and make sure what I'm doing is getting done correctly. This means I can't rush through different parts of the project just because the work is boring or mundane. Believe me, sanding this thing is far from the funnest thing I've ever experienced in life. Anyway expect more updates soon, and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment