Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Henry Likly Newspaper Ad From 1890

I'm still polishing brass, I've been putting in at least an hour a day. Hopefully by the end of the week the brass work on this trunk will look half way decent.

While I was doing some research into the Henry Likly trunk company, I found this old advertisement from around 1890. I thought it was pretty cool so I posted it here.

I'll be posting more research, and information about the Henry Likly Trunk and Bag Company through out the week for anyone interested. Now I have to get back to polishing some brass.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to refinish my old Henry Likly trunk that I have had for 46 years but have no idea how old it is. It seems to be covered in "canvas". Any idea how to remove the canvas?

    M. Pierce
    Syracuse, New York

    ReplyDelete