Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunday Update On Monday

I'm going to start posting regular Sunday updates every Sunday. Because of the holiday madness, I am posting the first Sunday update on Monday. The Sunday update will be just a few quick lines on whats  been going on over the week and any progress that has been made on the trunk restoration. So here is the first Sunday update unfortunately brought to you on Monday due to a very busy week.

Not a lot got done over the week. With Thanksgiving and the beginning of the holiday season starting I focused more on preparing for the holidays then working on the steam trunk. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I started my Christmas shopping, prepared for Thanksgiving and did a little black Friday shopping. I got a great deal on some tools I needed on black friday. I found a plyer set for $9.98. It was a set of 6 and had one special plyer that's good for removing nails. At that price I had to purchase them and it should help in removing some of the trunk nails and a few parts that I have to remove.

This week I plan on catching up and getting the canvas removed from the trunk. This will be my main focus all week. I'll post the results and hopefully have this task accomplished sometime throughout the week. Check back soon for updates and thanks for stopping by "My Old Steam Trunk".

No comments:

Post a Comment